Thursday, November 21, 2013

How painful is it to get a tattoo?

tattoo ideas for girls upper back on Arm Sleeve Tattoo Ideas cross tattoo arm
tattoo ideas for girls upper back image



Kiana


i want a tattoo for my birthday coming up soon. is it really painful?? i was thinking of a star on my neck?? Any tattoo ideas? im a girl and im still in school so i don't really want a visible place. if i had it on my neck i could cover it up with my hair? im gonna be 17.
i have my mom's permission she will also come



Answer
I had the same mind set and now I regret my first tattoo. Put more thought into it beforehand, I wish I had. I now have many more, that all have meaning and I love them. But that very first one is one of the biggest regrets of my life. Plus, everyone gets a star. Do something more original. Like your zodiac sign or a tribute to someone close to you who passed, like a family member or friend. Or if you're a daddy's girl, get that written on you... SOMETHING other than a star - yuck!
Plus, neck tattoos can't be covered up if you get a job that requires you to have your hair up, like any branch of the military or if you work with food. I would reconsider the placement.
I've never had a neck tattoo and never will. The most painful places for me were my hipbone and upper ribcage/armpit area. My wrist didn't hurt at all (I have "mom" across my wrist in pretty letters) and my biceps didn't really hurt either. My backbone wasn't too bad. I usually take a nap during my tattoo time. But not my ribs & hipbones! I have to take a Vicodin beforehand for those! But most people aren't as good with pain as I am. I know LOTS of people with partial tattoos because they couldn't get theirs finished due to pain. It also depends on the artist. Some have a heavy hand, and don't use the right gauges of needles. Usually beginner tattooists are notorious for this. It makes you bleed a lot and it hurts more. More experienced artists don't make you bleed as much and don't cause as much pain, because they use the right needles. I have a regular artist I go to, because they are very experienced. I would never go to another for any reason. Check around your area before making you final decision!

What is the best way to design your own tattoo?




Juliana


Is there a certain photoshop that I can get a free trial of to help me design tattoos?
Or does anyone have any ideas for a sleeve? I already have a Sailor Jerry anchor on my left forearm. I am getting a gypsy girl on my upper left arm this weekend. I want to stick with old school designs. Let me know if you have any tips, ideas, or anything! It could all help and be appreciated. Thanks!



Answer
None that I'm aware of. It all comes out of your artist's brain and onto paper.
Either draw it out roughly or find some similar ideas on line. Let your artist know what style you want and see what they come up with. If you don't like what they drew up they can always change it for you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment