Saturday, November 23, 2013

how painful is it getting a tattoo on the back of your neck?

tattoo ideas for fat girls on Communique from the CCRI-CG of the EZLN, Mexico, March 15, 1994
tattoo ideas for fat girls image



Tinkerbell


i want to get a fairly small tattoo just below my hairline on the back of my neck. has anyone had one here and does anyone know how painful it is?


Answer
if you're worried about the pain, don't do it, lol. back of the neck is a pretty sensitive spot to get a tattoo, but you said it's small so i guess if it's worth it to you, go for it! there's only one way for you to find out if it hurts ;) .....

not to lecture you or anything, but the back of the neck may not be the wisest spot to get a tattoo. i guess if you have long hair and can cover it, it's not so bad. just make sure you CAN cover it, trust me. you have no idea how many people i know who regret getting their tattoos because they are too visible, they can't get jobs they want, etc. just make sure it's what ya want, it's there forever girl!

anyways, a tattoo anywhere hurts, but the more fat you have on that spot, generally the less painful it'll be. don't worry about the pain, it's temporary and if it's what you really want, i say go for it! plus, what's a tattoo without the story of the pain to tell everyone? =)

What's the least painful place to get a tattoo if you have a low pain tolerance?




Katie


I know you're all going to be like well don't get one if you're worried about the pain, but shut up. Seriously. It's something I badly want and WILL tolerate pain, I just would like the least amount possible. Me and my sister are getting small, matching tattoos because we are extremely close being only a year apart. I'm a very thin, short girl for my age and I don't have a lot of fat on me. Only my thighs and arms have fat. We were thinking about the waist. NOT hip and NOT ribs but the squishy part in between. And I did the pinch test and it was alright for pain. I just need some input on this because I haven't gotten one before. I've been able to tolerate the pain of several piercings, but I know tattoos are completely different.
We're getting SMALL tattoos so would that make the pain less and quick?
I'm just terrified of pain but I want this so bad because I care about my sister and she's been waiting for me to feel ready enough to get one. I'm totally fine with the idea of it being permanent, trust me. I have no problem with it. just PAIN. I probably sound like a wimp (which I am) but this is something I really want to do.



Answer
Any place on your body that is more fatty is usually less painful. Any place near bone is usually the worst. For example, I have thigh tattoos that were not very painful, and ankle and back tattoos that hurt like hell. But if you have a low pain tolerance, consider getting one tattoo that you really love, because there aren't a tone of areas associated with little pain.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment