Sunday, November 24, 2013

What to get as a tattoo and in what place?

tattoo ideas for girls on back on 90 Nine Tattoo Designs - Free Tattoo Designs, Tattoo advice from an ...
tattoo ideas for girls on back image



herbert


Hey all, i dont want any responses like, u shundt get one cuz u dont know what you want.

I want something has something to do with 100% confidence, cocky, i have been told throughout my life i am a flirt but only ever wanted one girl. Also i have told i am cocky. What ideas do you have? I love football, im english.

Give me some good tattoo ideas, i think i want it on my back, shoulder area.



Answer
Does your favorite team have an animal icon? That's a good tattoo design, but make it look fierce and sexy at the same time, to represent your character, and put more personalized touch such as a name, a word or date.

How annoyed are tattoo artists with cliché tattoo requests?




Tessa


I have three tattoo ideas , one original but two are ones that still have meaning to me but are sort of cliché. One is a dandelion breaking off and turning to birds on back right shoulder and the other is the infinity symbol with "hope" being part of the symbol in bottom right corner on my wrist. (my two sisters would get matching tattoos but with "faith" and the other with "love". I have seen these done before and that doesn't change my mind but I was wondering how annoyed tattoo artists would be if I presented them with these ideas. Only answer of you are a tattoo artist or are in the shop often, please! And try to be honest but nice!


Answer
Actually they do mind. I know a tattoo artist that had a girl come in and told him she wanted a star tattoo. He said he looked at her and just said "no, you don't" . . .

Trust me, they get tired of tattooing overused cliche tattoos . . .




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment