Saturday, November 30, 2013

Where is a good place for a girl to get a nautical star tattoo?

3 star tattoos for girls on Express Yourself With a Beautiful Shooting Star Tattoos
3 star tattoos for girls image



Sara


Ive been wanting a tattoo for somewhile now and I really want to get a nautical star but im not sure where i should get one.
I was thinking maybe behind my ear, the back of my neck, or maybe my wrist. Anyone have a good idea?



Answer
dumbest answer I've read in a while:
"wrist... i think that is the cutest place for a girl... and its kind of unique"

http://answers.yahoo.com/search/search_result;_ylt=ApMCgdwYefWJk2fGcHHm7soazKIX;_ylv=3?p=star+tattoo+wrist
....one search got me over 500 people who were asking about star tattoos on their wrist


.......star tattoos are insanely overdone
so in my opinion, there is no good place for a girl to get a nautical star tattoo

especially since you have to ask strangers on the internet



I'm sure that's not what you were looking for, but this question asks for an opinion.....and that's what I gave


good luck with everything

Anyone think getting a Tattoo of stars is stupid?




Pom


This girl I know in my grade is getting 3 small stars on her wrist she says, does anyone think that's extremely pathetic?

Like it really annoys me, everyone I know gets stars, and that's it, it's tacky and overrated and unoriginal.

What do you think?



Answer
It honestly does not make sense to say that a star tattoo is unoriginal or overly done. Yes a lot of people have star tattoos but there's also a lot of people out there w/ tattoos of skulls, flowers, birds, hearts, lovers names, birth signs, and so on and you don't see them getting bashed. I think bashing star tattoos is a "fad" at the moment until sometime finds a new tattoo design to pick on. Who's to say that a star doesn't mean something to the person, yes people get it just to get but so what?! There's lots of people who do get a tattoo because it means something and others do it just to say hey look I have a tattoo. It's there choice so why would a design on somebody Else's body bother you so much? People need to quit being so judgmental of other people's art because you don't know why they got it and overall it's nobodies business but there own.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment