Monday, November 25, 2013

what should I get a tattoo of?

tattoo designs for country girls on tattoos gone wrong tribal tattoos for women tumblr crying eye tattoo ...
tattoo designs for country girls image



cassie


I'm a country girl. I would love a cowboy hat and/or boots. I have been searching for designs and can't seem to find any. any ideas? and where i should get it?


Answer
You're the only person who can answer this. If you are wanting a country design then go for that! You need go get what you want where YOU want. As for a design...do you have a friend or someone that can draw for you? Get them to draw something for you. There are also tons of websites devoted to tattoo designs like tattoojohnny.com or something like that. But what ever you do don't take a picture in of someone else's tattoo wanting to get that same one. I see that happening far too much.

What is the worst tattoo you've ever seen?




bobbieeee


Pictures please if possible


Answer
I have seen a lot of them both in person and online. I have seen some really bad portraits of people's ugly kids, wives etc. I saw a guy with a skull that looked drawn by a 2 year old. I saw a girl with a huge rotten egg on her calf. I have also seen some really bad cartoon characters that didn't look like they were done right. Things also get spelled wrong...this is more common than people think. I had a friend who got a picture of a trailer and the words "trailer park trash" tattooed. It was a funny tattoo but I personally would not get something like that.

One of the worst I ever heard of was a guy who went to some country where the tribes did tattoos. He wanted a warrior tattoo badly but didn't want to go through the (painful) men's right of passage to earn it. So they gave him a tattoo on his stomach...but it was the kind they gave to old women to symbolize the end of their child bearing years! Probably not what he wanted!

Another guy I heard about went to some Asian country and decided to get a tattoo. Supposedly the guy was a douche bag and said something to offend the tattoo artist. He said he wanted some word or phrase having to do with strength and he wanted it done in Asian writing. He had no idea what the writing meant but thought it looked cool and went home. When he found someone who spoke that language, the tattoo basically said, "Obnoxious and rude person" or something similar.

I never met these people and I am not sure if the stories are true or if they are just tattoo urban legends. Some wise suggestions for anyone wanting a tattoo:

1) Go to a reputable artist.
2) Take time to think about the design, your future and what you want to do in life.
3) NEVER get a tattoo in another language unless you speak that language and you are 100% sure of what it means.
4) If you have any doubt, WAIT! A tattoo is a big decision. Take as much time as you need.
5) Never do tattoos for someone else. Do it for you!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment