Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Where is the least painful place to get a tattoo?

tattoo ideas for girls lower back on Lower Back Tattoo Ideas | Tattoo Ideas Hub
tattoo ideas for girls lower back image



Hermione


I am a girl (teen) and I am getting my first tattoo probably for my 16th birthday. I'm getting a quote that is 11 words. I was thinking on my shoulder but i'm undecided! I also have another tattoo idea and was thinking lower back or low stomach or something! help help help!
Also, Please don't tell me "you're too young, its a stupid decision, wait till you are older." I'm getting it no matter what. My mom wants me too as well. My quote has to to with family, me and my cousin are getting them done together.



Answer
Don't get a tattoo based on how painful it will be. Tattoos on the upper arm look best and they don't hurt that bad.

What tattoo should I get to symbolise the loss of my father?




Chloe


I'm turning 18 in two weeks which means I'm old enough for a tattoo, and I have had an idea in mind for a while but I'm not sure an don't want to get something I'll regret. My dad passed away 4years ago in April and my grandad did three months before, so I had the idea of a flower with two falling petals, one for my grandad and the other for my dad - but I'm not sure about flower designs so I'm trying to think of another design idea with the same principle?

Help please!!!



Answer
I would pick something feminine, because you will have this tattoo when you are an old woman :). I like your idea best, but could also see two small butterflies or birds, but leaning towards butterflies. They have been set free to fly up to heaven. Whatever you do, don't put it on the middle or lower back near your spine, or you may not be able to get an epideral if you ever have a baby. Something a lot of young girls do not know about, and hate to have you find out after tattoo already done.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment