Thursday, November 28, 2013

What is a good small tattoo design for a girl on the neck or behind the ear?

tattoo ideas for girls behind the ear on Tattoo Designs for Life: Rihanna tattoo behind ear
tattoo ideas for girls behind the ear image



Karla


I want to get a tattoo on the back of my neck, under my hairline or behind the ear. Something small and simple. I'm going away for college and want something that symbolizes my mom my sister and I. I was thinking something like a sun/moon and a star or a crescent moon and two stars. Any ideas? or pictures of some nice designs? I'm looking to keep discreet nothing too big.


Answer
a small letter that means something 2 u

How bad do tattoos behind the ear hurt?




Courteney


How bad do tattoos behind your ear hurt? Also, what are some cute tattoos for girls on your wrist, side, hip, or lower back. Give me some ideas please:)


Answer
Its going to be pretty painful your skin is thinner there and right on a bone.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment