Monday, November 18, 2013

I think I lost Sexual Interest in this Girl?

quirky tattoo ideas for girls on ... for Women3 Celebrate Events in Life with Unique Tattoos for Women
quirky tattoo ideas for girls image



Wish Angel


I really don't feel like it is directly my fault or anything and I love her still, but I would rather have sex with a different type of girl. She just feels to mundane in a boring traditional way.

I have always had a fixation with women who were unconventional and quirky. Like driving motorcycles and have tattoos while not being complete tools.

Anyways, I am not sure what to do. I don't want to break up or cheat. I feel like I put myself in a position to rely on her too much. I mean, I work but I am still in college and I don't want to live in my car.

I really don't like the idea of being with another women. The one I am with is just so.. Unexciting. Follows the rules, supports the status quo, likes to talk about nothing.. I am way different, I like to go to political protests, and mix things up daily.



Answer
Love and sex are two DIFFERENT things! And there are all kinds of love - you can love your dog, your job, your school work, your teacher, your friend, your mother and father, sisters and brothers - but you know the difference, right? You know that how you love your mother is not the same kind of love you would have for a girlfriend. It's not the same thing. And in this case, sex is not love - although people frequently get the two mixed up. Sex is about the body and physical attraction and stimulation and gross satisfaction. The fact is, you can get gross satisfaction with your hand, that is called, masturbation. Sex is nothing really, but masturbation INSIDE of someone else's body. Sex is also a way for two people to mutually join (spiritually that is)...but that is another matter. So the point I am making is, that if you love her but you find her sexually repugnant, then you can still love her - you are just not attracted to her sexually. And you just said that - you love her but don't like having sex with her. There are also some women you could have sex with and like having sex with, but you don't love them...just the opposite. What most people want and desire is that they BOTH love AND want sex with the other person. So if you find she is not your sex partner kind of person, then find someone else to have sex with or find someone else to love and have sex with...but just be certain you keep in mind that love and sex, while sometimes expressed in a relationship between two people, one has nothing to do with the other thing.

I would say, continue loving her, if you want - but find another person because nothing is worse than trying to have sex with someone who turns you off.

Need an idea for a girl to propose...?




Ashlee M


My boyfriend [soon to be my fiance, I hope!] made a promise to himself that, when his heart last got broken, he would never propose to another girl-so that leaves it up to me! I have no problem with traditional roles being broken [haters beware] and I would appreciate some input on how I should go about asking him.

About us: We're a non-conforming couple, the peircings and his blue hair. The tattoos, etc. Help me think of something quirky.



Answer
Go to the tattoo parlour together. Ask him what he thinks about getting both your names and your wedding date inked on your arm/leg/hip/etc.

It might take a second for the real meaning behind the question to sink in...!

(You don't actually need to get this tattoo - I only mean it as a vehicle for the proposal!)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment