Thursday, November 21, 2013

What character or celebrity has a white rabbit? Example: Alice in Wonderland.?

celebrity tattoo ideas for girls on Cher incorporated the bird, peace sign, and question mark tattoos into ...
celebrity tattoo ideas for girls image



Riko Babyy


I want to involve white rabbit for Halloween this year. Last year, I was Alice and my bunny was the bunny with the clock. (im sure you know what i mean)
I was wondering if you guys had any idea for what we should do this year. Thanks !! :D



Answer
On the movie the matrix there was that one girl with the white rabbit tattooed on her body ,
Lots of magicians have white rabbits coming out of there hats for alot o f their routines* You could do that too*

Why are tattoo artists so arrogant?




xthisworld


I have had more than a couple experiences with tattoo artists thinking they are the best, and act like they don't have to be nice to you, like they are doing you a favor.

Or if they can't do the tattoo you want, they act like it's not that they can't, they are just too good... like I wanted a tattoo on my finger, one guys said "You don't tattoo a lady on the hand unless she is heavily tattooed." Excuse me, but you can't tell me where I want a tattoo. I'm a big girl.

So I went somewhere else and he just acted like he was too good, but really he just couldn't.

And lastly, they act like they are some fking celebrity, and when discussing what you want they act like you don't know anything, because you aren't fortunate/cool enough to know how to work a fking tattoo gun. I hate it.



Answer
Insecurity.

They may not want to tell you the real reason; the fingers are so bony the chances of infection are higher, they are so round and small the chances of mistakes are higher, they don't have the right needle, whatever, I don't know. But if that were the case I don't see why they shouldn't just tell you straight up whether or not your idea is feasible as a tattoo and why or why not.

Being pros, they do know what can and can't be done; you might go through a long line of artists who say no, finally find the one who says yes, and you find out together why it wasn't a good idea in the first place.

Yeah, life is too short and there are way too many really cool people out there to hire someone who is arrogant or treats you with contempt. If they have information they can give it to you with courtesy instead of with a sneer.

There's a talented and self-assured tattoo artist right around the corner for you. Maybe s/he can do what you want, but be prepared to hear him/her say your idea won't work and explain why. If that's so, don't take it personally, especially if it's clear s/he is only trying to help you make a good decision about your tattoo.

Good luck with everything!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment