Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Can guys get henna tattoos too or is it mainly just something girls get?

tattoos designs for girls foot on Tattoos For Girls On Foot ~ About Lady
tattoos designs for girls foot image



Barry


I was thinking of getting one on my foot next time I go to the beach. Foot tats seem to be in right now.

What kind of designs do you think look good for a foot tat on a guy?



Answer
Tribal tattoos are always a safe bet for a more 'manly' tattoo and it's just henna though so you can get whatever you want because it's not going to last more than a few weeks.

Where can a woman get a tattoo and have it not look at all trashy?

Q. My brothers, my sister and I are getting matching tattoos of our family motto, and my sis and I can't decide where we want ours to go. It's a pretty small design, and we'd like the option of covering it at times. And I'm not a skinny girl, so that rules out a few places. Ideas anyone?


Answer
Do not worry about it looking trashy. If a person hates tattoos, theyre going to tell you it looks trashy no matter where you put it. (disreguard those people, they suck). On your upper back would be cute, or on your ankle, or foot? (im not skinny either, i have one on my ankle, and on my foot). The foot one is easy to cover (obviously) and even though I hate feet....I think foot tattoos are cute.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment