Sunday, December 8, 2013

Where is the perfect place to hide a tattoo?

tattoo ideas for girls meaningful quotes on Chest quotes tattoos can be stylish and at the same time meaningful.
tattoo ideas for girls meaningful quotes image



amazing


I'm wanting a tattoo. But I need to keep it to from my parents for a little bit. My wrist, arms, legs, aren't an option. And I can't think of what kind of tattoo to get, I want something meaningful...a meaningful quote or design that is. And I'm a girl, lol.
What is a good hidden spot?
And what is a good, classy tattoo to get? With good meaning...just some ideas to get my mind running or suggestions.
Thanks :)



Answer
on your lower hip bone. its sexy, and will only be visible if you wear really really low jeans. as for a classy tattoo, pretty much anything that is meaningful and unique to YOU. just dont get cherries or playboy bunny

Need help thinking about my first tattoo?




123ItsJust


I have a long quote tattoo in mind, to go on my back, but since it will be costly, and take a while, that will be my second tattoo.

Here's the thing though, I want to have the "experience" of getting a tattoo. What it feels like, how it looks, everything. I want something small and semi-quick just to get the experience and have my first.


I have 100 bucks, I want something cute and small, maybe a heart behind my ear? I know it is something I have to live with my whole life so I need ideas! Any help is much appreciated!

P.S- I do want it to have a little meaning to it, possibly. I can tolerate pain pretty well, I've had many piercings and such. I have meaningful quote tattoos in mind, but like I said, I want those to be my second tattoo, after feeling the pain.



Answer
If you want it to have meaning to you, why are you asking on here? You can walk into any tattoo shop and look through a large book of flash tattoos. None of them are going to be meaningful to you.

If you want something meaningful, a heart probably isn't the best idea. Plenty of girls go and get hearts, roses, stars and something or other in Asian characters. Those are a dime a dozen.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment