Saturday, December 14, 2013

What is a unique tattoo idea I can get that will reflect my new adopted daughter?

tattoo ideas for girls feet on simple_flower_tattoos_on_foot_designs | Exciting Tattoos
tattoo ideas for girls feet image



ShastaEly


I have two little boys and I have their newborn footprints (just one footprint on each of my feet) and their first names tattooed on each of my feet. I am adopting a little girl. She is 3. I am wanted to get her name and something for her too. Any ideas? Maybe her hand print??? What else do y'all think?


Answer
If you did her name with something to represent the country that she was born in(if she was born somewhere else) like the flag or something.

What are some ideas for a tattoo on a girl's foot?




Ev


Okay, so I'm thinking of getting a little tattoo on my foot. I need some ideas of something cute but has meaning to it. Thanks for all your help!


Answer
mum and dad?
that would be sweet
OR a locket on one and a key on the other
or a heart




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment