Wednesday, December 18, 2013

I am looking for a tattoo design that incorporates scorpio and libra zodiac signs together. any ideas?

tattoo ideas for girls zodiac on ... : Girls Foot Flower Tattoo Design-The Best Inspirate Tattoos Design
tattoo ideas for girls zodiac image



cybersynge


I am a Scorpio woman engaged to a Libra man. Crazy, yes i know. Anyhoo, I am desperatly looking for a bad a** tattoo design that can morph the 2 signs together. I like the traditional "M" shape (if you will) of scorpio and the line with the arc shape on top for libra ( i'd settle for the scales also). Any ideas for a sweet design?


Answer
Although I don't typically encourage couple tattoos, my thought would be to place the middle shaft of the Scorpio symbol, through the hole in the Libra symbol. When you have it done, ask the artist to make the middle shaft appear to be behind the hole at the top of the hole in Libra, then in front of the bottom line. The outside shafts of the Scorpio symbols would be opposite of the middle, the left and right shafts covering the top line and going behind the bottom. Sounds complicated, but your artist will be able to visualize it. I would do the Scorpio in your favorite color, and the Libra in his. Or you could do the Scorpio in Pink, a nice dark pink, and the Libra in blue. I know, kind of cheesy, blue for boy pink for girl, but it would contrast nicely.

I am getting my first tattoo and want to represent my kids. Need Ideas or someone to design!?




Erika W


I have a boy and a girl. I want flowers and their zodiac signs(aries and gemini). I want it on my right shoulder.


Answer
A tattoo shop should be able to listen to your idea and design you one. I'm getting 1 in 2 days and took a few ideas of what I wanted incorporated and the bloke has done a lovely picture to tattoo. It cost me £20 for his time but that then gets knocked off the price of the tattoo if you have it done. What are theire birth flowers or favourite flowers? have them intertwined with the zodia symbol in the centre of ech




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment