Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Is it safe to use eyeliner as a tattoo ink ?

tattoos for girls video on tattoos for girls tumblr tattoos for girls tattoos for women tattoos ...
tattoos for girls video image



Domino


I saw a YouTube video, a girl was making kind of a homemade tattoo, she used just eyeliner.. I need to know if it safe or not because I heard that the black ink of a regular pen is not. Thank you very much !!


Answer
what do you think?
neither a regular pen nor eyeliner is safe.
do you want to get an infection and potentially permanently damage your skin or DIE????
don't be a f*cking idiot!
wait until you are an adult and get a REAL tattoo by a professional with REAL tattoo ink.

What do you think about this tattoo on a girl?




Krista Kat


So basically I've played World of Warcraft for a really long time. I absolutely love video games in general. Regardless of if you're a tattoo person or not, I'd like opinions from both sides. I just wanted to get a smaller 2x3inch tattoo from one of the symbols in the game just on my shoulder. Would any of you think that was weird? Games are, and always will be just a huge hobby of mine. (Very few people would understand what it was)

Also, I'm not quite sure what the big deal is about getting a tattoo that "means" something. As long as it's not offensive in any way.



Answer
I think it depends on the symbol. Some symbols from WoW may resemble symbols with broader cultural significance, and you need to be knowledgeable about what you commit to putting on your body for life as people will ask you about it and/or make assumptions about what it means.

In general, symbols for games as tattoos are very popular in the hipster-geek crowd, many fans of Nintendo have the Triforce symbol from Zelda as a tattoo, and the horde symbol is probably the most popular WoW tattoo.
http://wow.joystiq.com/2006/08/29/insignia-of-the-horde-tattooed/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment