Monday, December 16, 2013

What is a elegant, nice, lovely knuckle tattoo?

knuckle tattoo ideas for girls on ... knuckle-dusters-tattoo-ideas-for-your-hands-tattoo-design-480x272.jpg
knuckle tattoo ideas for girls image



Ella W


I was thinking about knuckle tattoo ideas and if I were to ever get one I would want it to be nice and elegant. Not something tough like "game over", "love - hate", or "mans - ruin". I would want something nice and elegant that would make someone just say "wow I like that."
I really like "Ciao Baby" but someone all ready has that. I could get "Chow Baby" if I wanted. I also like this girls "Ruby Soho".
http://bmezine.com/tattoo/B00115/high/j5a5-ruby-soho-on-my.jpg
If you don't like knuckle tattoo's then why are you reading this?
I know someone is going to say "Don't get a tattoo if you don't know what you want." This is just to see what other people's ideas are and to build off my own.
Thanks.
To the first answer. Do you have nothing better to do with your time? Especially after I said if you don't like tattoos why are you reading this. Many tatttoo's can be elegent.
I do not like Baby Love. What does that mean? That I like baby's? Just because I said "lovely" it does not mean I have to get the word "love" tattooed. Ruby Soho doesn't use any words that go along with love yet it is still classy and elegant.



Answer
I agree, I'm a heavily tattooed artist, but don't think any knuckle tattoo is classy. Look at the typical person with knuckle tattoos and try to classify them as classy. It doesn't work.

ideas for a rockabilly style tattoo?




play hard


im getting a pin up girl (looks like dita von teese) and some brass knuckles but i want more.
what else should i add to it to make it look more 1950s rockabilly style?



Answer
add some swallow birds or
dice on fire or
eight ball on fire




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment