Monday, December 16, 2013

Opinions on where should I get my tattoo?

tattoo ideas for pin up girls on More Pinup Tattoos >>
tattoo ideas for pin up girls image



d9


There's a pin up cutesy girl type tattoo I want that my friend sketched that I LOVE.

I can't decide either my forearm area or my upper arm.

I know the skin is more elastic on the upper arm, not that I'm planning on gaining a bunch of weight lol but it's also easily hidden whereas the lower arm is more viewable to myself and the skin is less elastic.

HELP.
yeah the underpart of my arm.



Answer
Don't get it anywhere. Rethink your idea. Do not get a "pin up cutesy girl type tattoo". A pin up girl tattoo is degraded. It will give people the impression that you are not a wholesome, nice person.

Tattoos = REGRET

Ideas for a tribute tattoo for my grandfather?




Lauren


My grandfather was in ww2 in the army, in the front line, but never talked about it much
He was always, always reading and was an open book of knowledge, even until the day he passed.
I've always wanted a pin up girl tattoo so maybe one could be included since when I think of Pin ups I think of vintage and war related themes. Planes, ect.

Any other ideas relating to ww2 or a book, an open book, or combine the 2, or any other ideas I'm open to also.

Thanks!



Answer
Get one like Amy Winehouse...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment