Friday, March 21, 2014

Help me! Tattoo of name and want to cover it up.?




Shylow


Okay. Waist tattoo. Name: Katie. No floral or anything like that cover ups. I want to get a nice, clean cover up. Katie is sorta big. I looked and all I could find was roses and angel wings. Does anyone have a free tattoo design website? I need to get this covered as soon as possible. PS. My girl won't have anything to do with my body if I don't cover the name. Suggestions? Help me please. Thank you.
Just useful websites that are free would be a huge help. Guys I'm dying over here. she won't let me touch her because of the tattoo.



Answer
Without being able to actually see the tattoo you have it would be pretty much impossible for anyone on here to suggest what would be able to cover it properly. Your best bet is to go to a local shop and have something drawn up by an artist. However, chances are extremely high that if it is in black and big your cover up is going to have to be heavy and dark in colors, simply because you can not cover black with something lighter for obvious reasons. I would strongly suggest looking into laser tattoo removal. Even if you want to get a new tattoo done in that same area, they can lighten it up to a point where a cover up will look amazing instead of like a cover up. Most cover ups you can still see the outline of the original tattoo unless it happens to be done with a home made machine. Most schools that teach laser removal will do the work at a discount price. Its a student that does it, but there is always a teacher there watching. Its not cheap either way, but it really comes down to how important it is for you to have quality work or not. Best of luck.

Angel wings tattoo?




Meechelle


My grandmother, whom I was very close with, passed away within the past year. I've been thinking of some type of tattoo I could get to represent her, and I keep coming back to the angel wings. I know they are so cliché and common right now, but I'm trying to think of a way to make them more my own and not like the girl standing next to me. I want a pair of cute, simple wings with a small halo on top. And then I would like to have her name, initials, or Gram (how I referred to her) written in script between the wings. I also definitely don't want this on my back. I was debating around one of my shoulder blades, but I'm still not quite sure.
One, does that sound like a gay tattoo? You can be honest. And two, any ideas on where I could get it? I don't want it too in the open, but when summer comes and I'm on the beach, I won't mind if it's visible if that helps. Any input would be great and appreciated. Thanks so much!!



Answer
Put it where you want it and if you like the design that's great. Do what you want to do because tattoos are supposed to make you happy and have meaning for you not for other people. No matter what tattoo and where you put it someone is going to think it looks stupid because it all comes with having a tattoo but if it makes you feel happy and beautiful to have it on your body then you wont care what they say about the tattoo. Just make it your own.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment