Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Most suitable tattoos for a Gemini?




Lady


What would be a suitable tattoo for a person with the zodiac sign Gemini?
I'm not going to actually tattoo it on my body. I was just curious what your opinions or thoughts would be. I thought a feather. Gemini's are an air sign, so a feather would be symbolic because it represents air in a way.

Thanks :) xo



Answer
I'm a Gemini. I've never really thought about doing a tattoo to represent my zodiac sign, but that's interesting. I'm the poster girl of Gemini, though. I really like the idea of a cartoon girl in her pajamas with piggytails, then half of her pajamas are red, the other half are white. On her head, half a halo, half a horn, then a pointy tail. But, then, all my tattoos are "figures", drawings. I have a fairy, a witch, an elf sticking his tongue out, a bipolar guy. Half angel, half demon girl to represent the duality of personality would be nothing extreme :)

Would you get a Zodiac Tattoo?(pic)?




hazeleyes2


Here's mine:

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e180/ninascorp25/tatt3008.jpg

In true Scorpio form, I went extreme and got a huge one!

Hey, it's my first tatt -go big or go home!:-)


Oh yeah, gotta give a shout-out to Philadelphia Eddie's tattoo....they do amazing work!


Would you get a Zodiac tattoo? Why or why not?



Answer
I did! I got the libra scales on my back, like up on my right shoulder, not very big, about the size of a half dollar. What I really wanted was to get the scales with two winged (maybe like fairy creatures on each side tipping them) one angel one devil (for gemini my moon sign to represent good girl bad girl) but the scales would have had to be really big so I just went for the small more tasteful looking tat.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment