Monday, March 17, 2014

Tattoo Quotes ... Short and Honest! Pics Welcome!?




lost. conf


I have been wanting to get another tattoo for a while now but hav not found the words or place i would like it to go. i would like something that makes a bit or sense and something that i will not regret. Ive recently had a few friends diagnosed with cancer and a friends 2 yr old daughter pass from it so these are a few i have been looking at

Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
what doesn't kill me will only make me stronger
even the best fall down sometimes

i want something a bit different and im thinking i want it either down my ribs or the back of my neck, i am a small size 6 20yr old female if that makes a difference

ideas and pictures very welcome... Thanks



Answer
Tattoos on girls necks look to hard and like a biker chick.
So I say keep it off your neck.
Down Your sides and on the ribs is probably the most pain full area on the body
to get tattooed. Attitude won't made a difference in ribs.

Are these really close life long friends that your thinking about with your tattoos.
Be sure it could turn out like one of those tattoos you get with your boyfriends name
and then you break up.

Tattoo quote ideas representing a tough life?




emme


I'm thinking about getting a quote on my ribs but i'm finding it hard to find a right quote that describes my life. I'm 20 years old and growing up i dealt with a tough life but i never allowed people to see the pain i was going through. I would appear to be this happy carefree girl to all my friends, but little did they know about my life i went through behind closed doors. I do not let what happened in my past determine who i am but instead define myself to be better for the future because of it. Also along with the quote i want to incorporate a feather breaking off into birds flying off to represent the freedom i have in my life now and to let go of the past and move on.

So any ideas of a short/medium quote that would be perfect for me???
This is my second tattoo
Sorry, i meant getting a quote that represents moving on from a tough life. And after 20 years of living that way, i want to look at my tattoo and think "i got past it all and look where i am today". Also to motivate me for when things get tough again. So yes i am looking for something positive please.



Answer
You're trying to get art that represent difficult times, and you might not like them later. I always advise people to represent the positive in life, not the negative. I've had girls come in that want tattoos for an aborted baby, and other unpleasantness. They usually end up wishing they hadn't done it, later. So I try to talk them out of those kinds of tattoos.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment