Monday, July 29, 2013

Any tattoo ideas for a half Leo, half Virgo like myself?

tattoos ideas for virgo on yellow rose tattoo chest script tattoo designs arm sleeve tattoo red ...
tattoos ideas for virgo image



AaronB


I was born on the cusp of two astrological signs and it is very reflective of my personality. I would like to get a tattoo that relates to this. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!
Birthday is August 23, 1982



Answer
Why don't you give me your date of birth and I'll see what personal planets you have (they're as important as sun sign), and maybe something will strike me/you for a brilliant idea incorporating your sun cusp.

What is a good website that has small Virgo symbol tattoo's on it? I need some ideas for a tattoo.?




chikadee01


I really want a small virgo symbol tattoo with some nautical stars on it also. I need some picutes though.


Answer
Here is a link. I use this site a lot.

http://www.tattoojohnny.com/tattoo-design-gallery.asp?k=virgo&a=&c=bw,color&s=small,medium,large&r=12&m=




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment