Tuesday, July 30, 2013

How to write Boy Girl Son and Daughter in Arabic?

tattoo designs for girls wrist on Jessica Alba has a Sanskrit character for lotus flower on her wrist.
tattoo designs for girls wrist image



lookingfor


I want to get a tattoo on each of my wrists and I want the word Son on the left wrists and the word daughter on the right. OR I want the word Boy on the left wrist and the word Girl on the right wrist. I want this to be written in Arabic can someone give me a website with these words written so I can have my tattoo artist design something.


Answer
boy = ÙÙد
son = ابÙ
girl = Ùتاة
daughter = ابÙØ©

Would I get denied for getting a job in my major because a wrist tattoo?




Brandon


I am currently majoring in graphic design and so far I only have one tattoo on my chest, but I found a tattoo design that i really would like but it goes around the wrist and partially on the back of the hand. I want to choose my tattoos wisely but I wouldn't want them to jeopardize my chances of getting a good job. What do you think?


Answer
If you're going to work in creative jobs, no, I personally don't think your ink would count against you. Truth be told, a couple of years ago I hired a girl for an entry level design position, and she had a number of tattoos. Friends of mine also have both tattoos and awesome design jobs. Hell, I know people with visible tats who work in non-creative jobs too!

Just depends on the culture of the company. Find a laid back one and you should be ok.

Best of luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment