Thursday, August 1, 2013

What is it about tattooed men that some girls love?

tattoos for girls love on Name of The Tattoo : Bio Organic Skull Tattoo
tattoos for girls love image



the kangar


Obviously some girls like guys with tattoos and some do not. My question is for girls who like tattooed men. What is it about these men that you find attractive?? For example is it the art itself?? The fact that guys with tats can tolerate pain?? I've asked some of my friend's gf's and I can never get a straight answer and I'm curious.


Answer
it shows a mans individuality and it shows that hes strong and its sexy and i like it but i like tats in general as i have lots of em...it show how he is not conformed to societies standards and does what he wants it just has that bad boy persona feel that girls want and like...why do some guys like girls with tats? my fiance has lots of tats working on full sleeves....it like pretty things and tats are pretty they are an accessory for life and it is just nice to have and to see decorated bodies!

How to get over jealousy and insecurity?




Hayley


I'm engaged. I love my fiancé deeply and he treats me better than anyone I've ever. There's one issue, and that's my insecurity. I feel like I'm ruining everything. I'm not generally an insecure person, it's because of things that happened.. But I need advice on how to get over them before I completely ruin things. He has apologized for everything, changed it all, and genuinely feels bad. These are the things that have happened, in no particular order.

1) he told me a story about cheating on his ex with her best friend. Months later, he made a sexual comment to MY best friend on Facebook.

2) until I finally blew up about it, he was always going on and on about what he liked in women.. None of which I had. Example - I've heard about how he has a thing for women in glasses about a billion times. I don't wear glasses. New Years Eve, I made myself into everything he says he wants (except tattoos).. And I got the biggest reaction out of me. He talked about how beautiful i was, he was all over me all night. His contact picture for me on his phone is similar.. He claims it's the only picture I've sent him but I've sent him tons, but just one with glasses, my hair up, etc.

3) once, he blatantly checked out tattooed girls online in front of me. Verbally judging each one as hot or not. He has apologized for doing it.

4) this is the big one. There was another girl in the picture, and I kinda consider what he was doing as an emotional affair. He was texting her first thing in the morning and last thing at night every single morning and saying he had promised her he would. He initially tried to hide the nature of his relationship with her.. But it finally came out that he had a thing for her for a super long time. And when he was telling me about it, it was clear he still did. My thought about it was that I was being put second. Why wouldnt he want to talk to ME first and last? tHe also blatantly refused to make me the same promise

I want to get over this. :(



Answer
This is a good opportunity to try a threesome with your fiancee and the girl in the picture. Threesomes are a great way to sort out your feelings.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment