Sunday, July 28, 2013

what is the youngest a girl should get a tattoo?

tattoo ideas for girls behind ear on Pictures Of Tattoos Behind The Ear For Girls
tattoo ideas for girls behind ear image



Stephanie


I'm 16 and my older guy friend(19) ,who i met at school, is paying for me to get a tattoo this summer. i passed the idea by my mom and she said that as long as i pay for it and it isn't vulgar ,she is fine with it. I'm either gonna get 2 feathers behind my ear or something written on my wrist.

am i too young to be getting a tattoo?



Answer
Like mother, like daughter I guess.

Your mom doesn't have the sense to say no to a 16 year old and you seem to be ready and willing to let some older guy dictate if you should get a tattoo. He wants you to get a tattoo because he finds them sexy and you're the willing sheep who's going to play into HIS fantasy, not yours.

/

Wheres the spot that hurts the less for a tattoo?




Kat Katast


Ok, I know that i'm only 15 but I'm getting a tattoo when i'm older. I want to know that spot that hurts the less. I want it on my back but I have heard that it hurts really bad there. So where is the least painful spot. I thought of getting on on the inside of my ear. What would be cool?


Answer
Any place that has a lot of bones (hands, feet, etc) are going to be painful. I have a tattoo on the back of my shoulder, and that didn't hurt much at all... more annoying than anything.

We all tolerate pain at different levels. I've got a fairly high tolerance, so maybe what I thought of as a slightly annoying scratching would have had someone else screaming. On the other hand, I have no idea how some people can get a tramp stamp... I'd be in so much pain because my lower back is ridiculously sensitive.

If it helps, what I did to consider a spot that I could tolerate for my first tattoo was to take my nails and rake them over the patch of skin in question. Put a good bit of pressure behind it, but you're obviously not out to draw blood. (I've got long nails, which helps, but you get the idea.) Personally, to me, what I felt wasn't much worse than repeatedly dragging my nails over my skin; my skin just felt a bit raw and irritated.

Just remember, this is permanent... you don't want to be flinching and messing up the artwork. Don't go by what other people say is easy; like I said, my should was easy for me, it may not be the right place for you. All those girls with tramp stamps? I'd be a whimpering puddle of pain on the floor. *lol*




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment