Friday, August 2, 2013

How badly would it hurt to get a tattoo on my forearm?

tattoos for girls inside of arm on Skull Arm Tattoo - LiLz.eu - Tattoo DE
tattoos for girls inside of arm image



.tori.


right below the inside of my elbows, I want to get my mother's name and birth/death date and on the other I want my fathers. but I have a low tolerance for pain. My arms aren't super skinny, they're just normal. I have to push down pretty hard with my finger to feel the bone. How bad would it hurt?


Answer
Well you have a lot of nerves, tendons, and of course your bone. So... it will definitely be one of the more painful spots. You'll probably feel a tingling and tenderness all up and down your arm.

But honestly... it just depends how much of a girl you are! haha kidding man!

What do you think of a leopard print tattoo?




maygunnmar


I am going in to get a tattoo after Christmas, I have this obsession with leopard print since it's so exotic. I was wondering what you thought about how it would look. It would be on my left shoulder down to mid upper arm. Should it just be black or with color too? Please help<3

*if you post any links to pictures i can only see them if the link is from photobucket and tiny pic for some reason, so post it from there. thankyou.



Answer
I think in moderation is looks very pretty. From the shoulder to mid upper arm would be the perfect size. And I would say adding the color, it might look a little weird with just black. Maybe with the color inside the black ring of the spots? Like Erica from the Bad Girls Club. Look her up.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment