Sunday, August 4, 2013

What tattoo would look good on the right shoulder?

tattoos ideas for girls on side on Tattoo designs  photo 42 | Fanzwave photos and quotes gallery.
tattoos ideas for girls on side image
Q. Ok it would help alot if you've seen the Bad Girls Club on Oxygen. There is a girl named Tiffany and she has a tattoo on the front of her right shoulder off to the side of the chest. I wanted to get a tattoo there as well so its not directly on the chest and I can cover it up easily.

What would be a good idea?


Answer
ur zodiac sign

Like a idea for a memory tattoo of my twin girls?




medicmoore


Like a idea for a memory tattoo of my twin girls who passed away in April of 06. Any ideas or drawing of tattoos will help out alot. Also if anyony knows of a good tattoo artest in the twin city's area that would be helpful as well. Cheers.


Answer
I am so sorry for the loss of your children. I think a nice tattoo idea would be if you still have there ink hand prints from when they where born to have that tattooed on you and maybe have angel wings on the sides. Again I am so very sorry for your loss.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment