Friday, August 9, 2013

Where's a good spot for a chinese symbol tattoo?

tattoo designs for girls down the spine on lower back tattoo - red rose destiny
tattoo designs for girls down the spine image



'


I'm getting my first tattoo for my 16th birthday (Legal in my state) and I'm getting one like this

http://www.tattoos-all.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/chinese-love-symbol-tattoos-designs.jpg

except that's the symbol for friendship and instead of friendship I;m getting the one for "baby girl". I want the flowers like in that pic. except I want them purple.

Where should I put it? NOT on the back of my neck. I know a lot of people with it there. My sister is now 24 and she got the symbol for "bi*ch" on her wrist when she was 16.

If I didn't put it on my wrist where would be another good spot for it?
How is Baby girl sexy? It's something that one of my good friends that died always called me.

And yes that is what it is referred to in their language (Infant female child) but in America (where I'm from) we call that babygirl. And Baby girl is what I want and that's what I'm going to get.
So "baby girl" does have a meaning to me.
THANKYOU Nina :)



Answer
Right... First of all, make 100% sure it's the right translation. I'm 16, I had my tattoo done 2 months ago. It's a quote in Latin. I found the quote online, and went to 3 different Latin teachers- all confirmed that the quote was spelled incorrectly.

You HAVE TO make sure it actually means what you think it does, because Chinese is complicated. Best way to check is either to find Chinese teachers somewhere in the area and consult them (make sure they are native Chinese though, because the 'baby girl' you want is more of a slang term, so a native person will know better, or register a proper Chinese language learning forum and ask there.)

Secondly people: STFU about what she's getting. It's her business. I also have a cliche tattoo and it has a deep meaning for me so yeah, I think you're just jealous because she's getting one and the rest of you can shove that dream up your asses for the next couple of years.

Finally the answer XD:
-On the hip
-Where the appendix is (just the other side in case you need a surgery)
-On the side of a finger
-Ankle
-Lower back
-Down the spine between your scapulas
-On the hip below the bikini/panty stripe
-On your boob :3
-Behind the ear
-In the ear :D

DO NOT get it in places where you can't hide it easily, like your neck, wrist etc. You will have problems.

so i have wanted a tattoo for as long as i can remember, i need some ideas, not designs?




racheeroo0


so i need some ideas, i want something to symbolize strength, i have been through alot emotionally with my family in the last year, also as a seperate tattoo, im hawaiian and would like something that has something to do with that also possibly a nice quote to get down my spine. i dont want any chinese characters, or anything tribal.

Locations:
ankle
down my spine
back of neck/shoulder blade?
top of foot
hip

"insperations":
hawaiian
strength
quotes
classy
something i'll still love 60 years from now

please help me, i can't think of something that i'll fall in love with, i have searched the internet for months and can't find anything i like, so please no websites



Answer
how about something someone significant used to or still says to you regularly to make you feel better?
that sounds weird
but i heard of this girl who got "breathe" tattooed on her wrist because that's what her husband used to tell her everytime she went through chemo
i thought that was really very nice




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment