Thursday, August 8, 2013

Im So worried about giving birth ?

latest tattoo designs for girls 2012 on Cute Girls Side Tattoo New Style for 2011 Girls Side Tattoo Ideas for ...
latest tattoo designs for girls 2012 image



Sophie


I'm 22 and will be having my first baby girl soon(due on the 12th of this month) at first it didn't bother me it was like yeah it's going to be a bit of pain for a while and it's over.

Now I'm scared to death my cousin who has had 2 baby's was talking to me about it(she's also 22) and she showed me a picture on google off a baby crowning and I thought that looks way too painful and decided I didn't want to go through with this but I sort of have no choice and I do want this baby.
I'm so worried about having it what if I cant get her out?or she dies? The only people Im having with me is my fiancé and my nana.
And my fiancé is more scared about it than me.
Any advice?please I don't know what to do?its my first.
Thanks:) wish you all the best for 2012



Answer
Honestly it is not that bad. Your body is designed to give birth and it will come naturally. Labor is not the most comfortable thing in the world, but I also do not think it is the most painful either. By the time your baby starts crowning you will have progressed enough in your labor that you will WANT her out and you will do whatever necessary to push her out. It is sort of like getting a tattoo- it only hurts when they are actually doing it and when they stop the needle the pain stops, same thing with the baby. Once she is out the pain pretty much all goes away. Until a couple days later and you will be a little sore but you will look into her eyes and not even care. I personally loved being in labor. I looked at is as an accomplishment.

As for worrying something will happen- that is totally normal. My son was born blue and it was very scary but now he is the most handsome, energetic, loving little boy in the world. Trust your body, trust your doctor, and trust what is meant to be will be. Good luck to you!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment