Monday, August 5, 2013

What else will look good for my sleeve tattoo?

tattoos for girls lower arm on Quote Tattoos - Inspirational Tattoo Quotes and Word Tattoos
tattoos for girls lower arm image



louise the


Iv just had most of my lower arm done with 2 Lily's and some stars dotted around and little butterflies... Don't want my whole arm covered in Lily's! What else could I have to go with the theme that's Girly or feminine?


Answer
Candy
Animal print
An animal
Butterfly, like a big one
Roses
Pin up girl
Portrait with flowers around it
Stars

What kind of tattoos do bikers usually get?




John


Like I have a wolf, Eagle feather, and a cow skull on my left forearm, black and red tribal on right lower arm, and then an Eagle/tribal on my upper left arm. But i just want more and more.


Answer
I'm a biker, I have a wolf and raven on my rib cage, one on each side, large triple ravens on my back and raven/pentacle and celtic style raven on my shoulders and lower back. My partner also a biker (I'm a girl by the way, but I ride my own bike ) he has less ink than me but skulls and dragons on his forearms.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment