Friday, August 9, 2013

I have weird sleep paralysis experience anyone could relate or any ideas?

small tattoos for girls under breast on 2011 flapper girl tattoo 2010 flapper girl tattoo Review and Pictures
small tattoos for girls under breast image



A


The very fist time it happen a huge grey scaly creepy monster type was holding me tight when i was in my bed it was talking to me, but i had no idea what language it was i couldn't yell or anything and its strange i don't how or why but i was looking at myself getting grabbed. i see from both views and still couldn't see a face. second time i saw what we call death or the grim reaper just staring at me. third laughter of children creepy vibe. other times i hear conversation never understand them. i have seen a little girl came up to me with black eyes touched my hand and kissed it and told me it will end soon. another weird time something was walking around my room saying things like marriage and owning me for itself i couldn't make out an image almost like it didn't want me to see it but it was human like at all. I have seen hands coming from the ground trying to reach for me. another time it feels like something is being sexual with me like touching my stomach reaching up to my breast and not to long ago it feels like i was actually having sex, but couldn't see anything nor could i move or speak. I don't know what to believe at times because most of the times im downstairs sleeping and right when i wake up from the episode i hear like a loud thump and feet running around upstairs fingers across the walls and im the only one home when it happens and other times i feel like something is following me or looking at me. other times i wake up and fall back to sleep something feels like its chocking me another time feels like it was trying to snap my neck and times where i just close my eyes and a huge wind blows in my face and i open my eyes so fast and nothing there. and sometimes i feel like im vibrating its strange and i remember once i felt that but i was awake and out of it at that time. times i look at myself in the mirror and i do not see myself anymore i felt like i have changed somehow i see darkness that was never there.one time i was taking a shower and suddenly i see a shadow and nothing there i had my stuffed animal and it look like someone was playing with it cause when i got out of the shower it was rolling everywhere and the door lock and its see through shower curtains. idk it was strange. i don't know rather to believe it all in my head or can this be real. does anyone have any ideas or can relate in any ways i would like to hear your experience.im a person to be logical most of the time but sometimes im just not sure it is anymore. And please no judging really appreciate it


Answer
God gave you like a shield so that demons don't harm you, but when you sin or do something spiritually wrong, you open yourself up to demonic influence. For example, chanting mantras leads to demon possession. It's not the words that get you possessed; it's the rhythm. Buddhists worship fake mountain Kailash in Tibet inside which demons have a UFO base. Barcode is Druid black magic curse. Mediums are shown pictures and given thoughts by demons. Demons move the Ouija board. Demons=Ghosts=Spirit Guides=Aliens. Demons never do good. Demons fly in UFOs. Crystal balls, tarot cards, barcodes, tattoos, talismans, masks, skulls, amulets, etc. attract demons. Meditation, chanting mantras, and astral projection lead to demon possession. Casting spells is asking demons for help. Ask Greek Orthodox priest to help you out (blessing your house, etc.) Most dreams and thoughts are from demons. To break any curse, pray slowly the Psalm "the Lord is my light and my salvation" 40 times a day for 40 straight days. That's 1600 times in total. Also, if you're in any trouble (like sleep paralysis), scream: JESUS ! Jesus will come back to end the flying antichrist's rule when this antichrist conceives a thought in his evil mind that he 666-isotope-ray-lasered everyone. Antichrist's minions came up with Dec. 21 in order to desensitize people to the real events predicted in the Bible. Antichrist is 0% God and 100% man. He's possessed by Satan since he's 12 years old. He flies. He wears gloves to hide long nails. He's pale with red eyes. He's surrounded by demons who appear as angels of light. 666ed people go to permanent hell. 666 is given by lasers (isotope rays) on wrist or forehead when people stretch hands to receive small plastic grey card (world passport). Reject 666. Don't go into a UFO to be healed by demons. Those who reject 666 will go to heaven. Also, their direct ancestors will be saved from hell. Dinosaurs live under our level. They will get out through sinkholes and lakes. To kill them, go for their nerves. Again, 666 is given by isotope rays on wrist or forehead when people stretch hands to receive small plastic grey card (world passport). Police will chip and isotope ray people on highways. Food stores will isotope ray people too. Antichrist will also release prisoners to mark people. Reject 666 at all cost. If you're about to be marked, scream: "Lord, have mercy!" three times. Go hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666.

Guys: what kind of body do you prefer?

Q. do you like a girl with big boobs but small/average butt or small boobs but big/round/bubble butt? is it true that there are more guys who prefer a big butt and small boobs?


Answer
- Small breasts (A cup)
- Small Butt
- Thin/petite Body
- No Acne
- Long, but not to long hair
- Piercings only on ears (not nose, tongue, or other gross places)
- No visible tattoos
- under 5' 8"
If someone watches this description then there in!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment