Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Which sides should I get my tragus and triple forward helix?

small tattoos for girls behind ear on tattoos, nautical star tattoos, shooting star tattoos dead-moon-tattoo ...
small tattoos for girls behind ear image



SARAH


I am going to get my tragus pierced this weekend and I know I want to eventually get the triple forward helix too and I can't decide which sides they should go on. On my right side I have 3 regular piercings and my cartilage. On my left I just have 3 regular piercings and I plan on getting a small tattoo behind my left ear. Which piercing should go where?? Also I plan on getting all studs not rings if that affects the answer


Answer
I vote for tragus on your right ear, and triple forward helix on your left. Those are really pretty combinations, by the way :)

And just so you know, the girl who said that getting a piercing on whatever side means you're a lesbian... that's ridiculously false. The placement of a piercing has absolutely no relation to your sexuality; people just make that up because they lack something better to do with their lives, and it pisses me off just a tad when I see people saying that :)

Do you think it's trashy when a girl has a small tattoo on the back of her neck?




Rachel


I've been waiting years to get my tattoo for different reason. Originally I wanted it behind my ear, but every tattoo shop i've talked to has said it's going to be hard and they even might have to shave a bit of my hair off to get it to fit. So I began to think I might like it on the back of my neck? Do you think that's trashy-looking? It's just going to be black and white, very small. About an inch.
I forgot to mention that it is going to be a small hummingbird. Hummingbirds mean a lot to me.. They have been a symbol throughout my life with my music and even family members i'm close with.



Answer
No I think it is cute and very easy to hide for a job interview :) who cares if someone else thinks it looks trashy ? Your body, your opinion that counts




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment