Monday, August 5, 2013

What do you think about a kiss mark tattoo?

tattoos ideas for girls on Latest Neck Tattoo Designs For LA Girls | Fashion Style & Beauty
tattoos ideas for girls image






I want to have the lips of my girl tattooed on me. What do you think about such a tattoo idea? Where should I place this tattoo?


Answer
It's a cute idea, if you plan on the tattoo being an actual imprint of your G.F.'s lips. However, I do agree that it is a common tattoo, especially when done on the neck area; I'd suggest getting it done over your heart as well.

How much would a tattoo like the one in the link cost me ?




Robin


http://www.tattoogilrs.encie.net/cute-angel-wing-tattoo-designs-ideas-for-girls.html
It's the first picture of the woman getting the purple-colored tattoo being done.



Answer
I would charge $400. Depending on the detail. But it varies. And I charge by piece not hour




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment