Tuesday, December 31, 2013

What are some good tattoo quote ideas ?

tattoos for girls meaningful quotes on ... tattoos these days are tattoo quotes or word tattoos, as they are also
tattoos for girls meaningful quotes image



kaayyyyarr


I want something that really meaningful and makes people think .
For a girl .



Answer
tatoos are kind of tacky if you use a burned out quote...you should come up with it instead so it has more meaning

Where is the perfect place to hide a tattoo?




amazing


I'm wanting a tattoo. But I need to keep it to from my parents for a little bit. My wrist, arms, legs, aren't an option. And I can't think of what kind of tattoo to get, I want something meaningful...a meaningful quote or design that is. And I'm a girl, lol.
What is a good hidden spot?
And what is a good, classy tattoo to get? With good meaning...just some ideas to get my mind running or suggestions.
Thanks :)



Answer
on your lower hip bone. its sexy, and will only be visible if you wear really really low jeans. as for a classy tattoo, pretty much anything that is meaningful and unique to YOU. just dont get cherries or playboy bunny




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment