Friday, January 3, 2014

OPINION ABOUT A TATTOO?

small tattoos for girls pinterest on ... %20Tattoo%20Designs%20For%20Girls%201 Unique Tattoo Designs For Girls
small tattoos for girls pinterest image



Ivana Mili


I'm a 18 year old girl and I'm getting a tattoo in a month.I'm very petite so I want a small tattoo.I have three ideas and I want your comment on which you like the best and why.

1.http://media-cache-lt0.pinterest.com/upload/125819383309876574_oPwGyMKt_b.jpg (raven)

2.http://rihannadaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/tattoo3.jpg (that place but a quote Destroy what destroys you)

3.A ace card on my inner wrist(I always have an ace up my sleeve xD) It's a good idea,but I dont think its a very feminine tattoo,what do you say??



Answer
With all due respect - it's not our opinions that should matter here.

This tattoo, whatever you choose, will be on your skin for life - so you need to pick something you'll be happy to have and look at for ever.

If you're not 100% sure - you don't need to get it done in a month. Get it done when you're ready.

Tattoo for my personality?




KaylaFaye:


I want a tattoo that's about me. I've always had a hard time with relationships and I always fall really hard for guys. I've been through thousands of guys (not sexually) and I've had the worst luck every single time, but I think that everything happens for a reason and I'll move on. Like I wear my heart on my sleeve kinda deal. I want any type of tattoo that would go with that. Any suggestions would be great. :)


Answer
I worked with a girl that had a heart(like the organ) tattooed on her wrist, she said because she wore her heart on her sleeve. Go browse pinterest, you might find something there. Maybe a small heart above your elbow...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment