Tuesday, December 31, 2013

What is the best movie of 2011 in your opinion? And what movie are you looking forward to most?

best tattoos for girls 2011 on Avril Lavigne's Tattoos & Meanings | Steal Her Style
best tattoos for girls 2011 image



FatedScyth


Best movie is easily Super 8.

Which movie do I wanna see most still to release. That's harder to answer. I'm looking forward to Sherlock Holmes 2, Harry Potter and The Deathly Hollows: Part 2, The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, and Captain America: The First Avenger.

What about you?



Answer
I just saw a review on Super 8 and heard it was very good. I loved 'Midnight in Paris', in fact, I have a question out on it right now. It is not one of those movies you will see at each and every theater. It is only shown at certain ones. It is Woody Allen's 41 movie and even though I don't always like his stuff, I thought this was exceptional. It has to be your style though and it is mine. I was curious about the Penguin movie with Jim Carey but haven't seen it yet.

What can i do to prepare for the Junior Miss now DYW pageant?




Em-J


Im in the 2011 DYW pageant and i was wondering what i could specifically do to better my chances of winning. I dont really know what they are looking for.


Answer
I was in this years ago, my niece not long ago. Many people think it's a beauty pageant but it's not. They look for well rounded, wholesome girls with poise and a variety of activities, as well as talent. When I was in it, the chief of police's daughter won (no big surprise as the judges were friends of his) but the year prior, one of our local girls was the state winner. Bubbly personality, clean cut, (no tattoos or piercings), no illegitimate kids, have a politically correct platform that is somewhat unique.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment