Sunday, December 29, 2013

What do I need to be a certified tattoo artist? Training, college, liscences, etc. Actually doing it or design

tattoo design for girls game on ... selection of Heart tattoo designs, visit Tattoo me Now Design Gallery
tattoo design for girls game image



rezruf


I generally have wanted to do game graphics and programming. However a recent thought has struck me. I seen one girl in college that wanted to be a tattoo artist and recently the idea struck me that it might be a neat thing to do. I just want to know what I have to put into it and what I could get out of it.


Answer
you really dont need anything.. all you need is great artistic ability... lots of tattoos.. a chill attitude and an artist to take you in as an apprentice..
Generally apprenticeship is 1 year.. there is NO PAY.. and you cannot tattoo ANYTHING for 6 months.. that means done get your own gun..
Just get to know some of your local artists.. Once you are on good terms, ask about apprenticeship.. If the first says No.. go to another.. They always need apprentices.. and depending on where you live.. there may be a good stock of tattoo shops!

Best of luck!

So, I am getting a tattoo of my family crest and i wanted to ask some questions about the crest itself.?




Cole


I have an item with my family crest on it but, its a clear drinking glass. I have the crest, i just wanted to know what significance the colors on the crest have.


Answer
When my daughters were younger I was an assistant girl scout leader. One of our troop asked me once why my wife didn't help out instead of me. My wife had a rotating schedule that would have made it impossible, but that was a mundane answer, so I told them she didn't like to come out in public because she had worked her way through college as the assistant in a knife-throwing act at the circus. The thrower missed one day and cut off her nose, and she wore a tin replacement that made her shy.

It was funny at the time, but they believed me, and, later I realized I had betrayed their trust.

I was tempted to tell you to ignore the other answers and get the crest, 18 inches wide, across your chest, but the memory of those sad little eyes when the troop leader explained Mr. Ted had lied stopped me.

The crest you have on the class / coffee mug / tee-shirt may once have been issued to someone with your surname. It may not. Suppose there was a Family Coat of arms dealer, and someone from the Pack reunion committee wanted to order 100 T-shirts in assorted sizes. Now suppose all of the Packs in the old country had been too busy stealing horses, evading taxes and swiving the milkmaids to ever get a C of A. The dealer could tell the reunion committee the truth, or he could find a "Park" coat of Arms, change the blue to green, add a swan, print them up and send them out, $24.99 each and 10% off for volume, and as a special way to say "Thank You" here are eight drinking glasses with your family coat of arms tastefully silk-screened on the side, not dishwasher proof. Which do you think?

Even if the C of A / Crest you have was once issued to someone with your surname, he may not have been your ancestor. You might not have been related at all. You definitely are not the eldest son of the eldest son of the . . . of the original arms holder.

Unless you want to look like the freak in the circus side show, one tattoo is enough for anyone. Given you only get one, make it count. Mine is a tribal design from the Ibans, the tribe I lived with in Borneo when I was a Peace Corps Volunteer. There was a guy at our church, now gone, who jumped into Normany in 1944. He had a small version of the 101st Parachute Infantry "Screaming Eagle" on his shoulder.

But, you are probably tired of listening to advice from old people. Go ahead. Take the glass into the tattoo shop and have them copy it across your chest, 18 inches wide. Color it red for valor, green for fertility and gold for wealth. Girls will really like it. Tell them your 4th great grandfather was the second son of a Duke, who was exiled for poaching the king's game, so he came here and married a Cherokee Princess. Girls love people who are connected to their family.

If you don't like it in a couple of years, a quart of Jack Daniels, a quart of gasoline and a wire brush are all you need to get rid of it. (or change it into an angry red welt, at least.) Remember to drink the Jack and use the gasoline as a scrubbing agent, not vice-versa.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment