Friday, January 3, 2014

What are some good ideas for hip tattoos?

tattoo ideas for girls hip on ... 20For%20Girls%2016 Cute Small Tattoo Designs For Girls 16 Design Ideas
tattoo ideas for girls hip image



<3headover


I really want a tattoo on my hip but I feel like if I get one on one side I need to have the same thing on the other side and I can't find anything that I think will look right on both sides. I really like the idea of having birds on both but my boyfriend already has two there. So any ideas for symmetrical hip tattoos for girls?


Answer
I think hibiscus flowers would work well on your hip. Best tattoo on girls Imo

What is a good tattoo for a girl that represents all animals?




shawttiii0


I am trying to think of a tattoo that represents love for all animals...its so hard to find one.
I want it to be kind of girly and small for a hip tattoo.

Any ideas are welcome!?

thanks
more answers please people :)



Answer
go to this: http://www.sweetcomments.net/images/animals.php
third one down that says "animal lover"




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment