Thursday, January 16, 2014

Does a small hip tattoo make a girl look slutty?

small tattoos for girls hip on Simple Tattoos For Girls ~ All About
small tattoos for girls hip image



TinTin


I would like to have a small tattoo on my left hip, like a small flower. A lot of people say it looks slutty but I dont think that is the right way to judge girls! So would that put you off guys?


Answer
No, it can be sexy, but not slutty at all. Its not like a tramp stamp or anything.

Please answer mine: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120131150912AAeQ9UE

What are some good ideas for small tatoos for girls?




BostonGurl


I want to get a small tattoo on my hip.
I want it to be sexy and while at the same time classy, I dont know if that makes any sense.



Answer
Just get the word "sexy" in cursive writing.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment