Friday, January 17, 2014

What are some memorial tattoo ideas for my grandpa?

tattoos ideas for girls quotes on Quote%20Girl%20Tattoos%20Tumblr%201 Quote Girl Tattoos Tumblr
tattoos ideas for girls quotes image



W.H.O.


I have the quote, "Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal. <3", I want his birthday and death dates, and "Papa Fritz".
I feel like it should have more like a drawing or something, or a suggestion on how it should be designed. Please, I want opinions! :)



Answer
Well first are you a boy or girl?

If you are a boy or girl depending on your "Style", I think getting hands that are together and a sunshine like rays of light and then the birthday up top and the death day at bottom if you want to add alittle more to it, You can like do a rosary in the hands.

If you want any other ideas and want to tell me more about what you like my email is
Gumdrop211@yahoo.com I want to help people pick tattoos and wedding dresses when i get around the age.

Where is the least painful place to get a tattoo?




Hermione


I am a girl (teen) and I am getting my first tattoo probably for my 16th birthday. I'm getting a quote that is 11 words. I was thinking on my shoulder but i'm undecided! I also have another tattoo idea and was thinking lower back or low stomach or something! help help help!
Also, Please don't tell me "you're too young, its a stupid decision, wait till you are older." I'm getting it no matter what. My mom wants me too as well. My quote has to to with family, me and my cousin are getting them done together.



Answer
Don't get a tattoo based on how painful it will be. Tattoos on the upper arm look best and they don't hurt that bad.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment