Monday, January 13, 2014

What are some good ideas for small tatoos for girls?

tattoo ideas for girls hip on Hundreds of Female Tattoo Designs - Tattoos for Girls
tattoo ideas for girls hip image



BostonGurl


I want to get a small tattoo on my hip.
I want it to be sexy and while at the same time classy, I dont know if that makes any sense.



Answer
Just get the word "sexy" in cursive writing.

Girls, what tattoo would you find sexy on a guy?




MysteryPer


Ok, i am thinking of having a tattoo. I am 20 years old and i have no tattoos at all. I am thinking of having a tattoo under my stomach along my hips at the side. I want it to be small and go with my six packs. Do you have any tattoo ideas? Do you think that a tattoo at a different place would be better? Any suggestions are really appreciated. Thanks.


Answer
Wow..that sounds sexy!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment