Saturday, January 18, 2014

Who are some models with tattoos?

tattoos for girls by kat von d on in Los Angeles, tattoo artist Katherine Von Drachenberg (aka Kat Von D ...
tattoos for girls by kat von d image



Skye S


Anyone know of any female models with tattoos? But I mean like.. Lots of tattoos, Like Kat Von D, Maria Brink, the girl from Walls of Jericho, So,, Not necessarily models, But you know what I mean?


Answer
Suicide Girls have a lot of tattoos and piercings. I don't know if they're officially models, though.

Would it be bad etiquette to ask my tattoo artist to refer me to someone else?




pumpkin


Okay so I want a pin up girl tattoo and obviously I want it to be PERFECT and I feel like I made a mistake in the artist I chose. I chose the best tattoo parlor in my area so I would like to switch artists. She just made the pin up really cartoonish and childish. How should I go about doing this?


Answer
I wouldn't ask your tattoo artist about any recommendations. I would go to different shops and just look through their portfolios. See who has done portraits and pin-ups and go from there. You don't have to switch the artists permanently. I have 2 artists as we speak. One specializes in something the other doesn't, so I'm going to this other one. They love that I am loyal and don't feel bad at all. They are happy I'm sticking with the shop and not leaving. BUT they don't do knuckle tattoos, so I have to go somewhere else when I want another knuckle tattoo. I won't leave them for good, but I will go somewhere closer to get my knuckle(s) done. They won't feel bad because they told me themselves that they don't do it. ALSO, I want a pin-up of a person that I have admired since I was a kid. It's not going to be a normal pin-up (a cleaner version I'll be getting...an actress from the 70's). I will be applying to Kat Von D's shop and have her do it. It's worth the wait and I will travel for it. If I can't get into her shop, I'll try a couple other woman that I like. I want a woman to do it because we can bond and really have a fun experience. After all of this though, I won't ever leave my shop. So look around and have someone else do the tattoo. GOOD LUCK! =)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment