Tuesday, January 14, 2014

What are sexy tattoo locations on girl's body?

tattoo ideas for girls on the wrist on Free Choice tattoo: wrist tattoo ideas for girls
tattoo ideas for girls on the wrist image



Ladybug


I only have 2 tattoos. I have one on my wrist and another tattoo quote under one of my boobs.
I'm thinking of getting a 3rd tattoo. Flowers and vines. Where are sexy tattoo locations? What are some sexy tattoo ideas?



Answer
i agree with the thigh answers although i wouldnt have thought of it myself.

flower blossom looks good going down a girls back.

Tattoo ideas for my 3 younger siblings?




jeffhardyf


I have 3 half siblings, 2 girls with my dad, and 1 boy with my mom.

Their initials are B P and M

What are some cool tattoo ideas to symbolize the 3 of them?



Answer
I think it would be cute to create a bracelet with the word that best describes them that starts with their first initial.
Ex: bubbly, merry, perky . I'm a band around your wrist. :)
Hope this helps




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment