Saturday, April 19, 2014

Do guys like "bad girls"?

Q. Everyone knows girls like bad boys but do guys like bad girls? By "bad" I mean the standard, promiscuous, dangerous, mysterious,sexy, heavy drinking, strong silent type, possibly tattooed, weed smoking bad girl. Would you prefer her to the girl next door or not?


Answer
Hell yeah. Tattoo's are hella cool on girls. I definately prefer girls with a wild side - 'girl next door' is a bit boring.

upper arm tattoos (girls)?




MiLk_11


i was just wondering if people think girls having tattoos on their upper arm(not too big and not small)and having them down the side of their body or on their back is more butch than femme ?
i wouldn't have like a full sleeve but big enough to see it from a distance



Answer
i am considered a femme lesbian.. i have a tattoo that covers my chest and wraps the front of my should then comes down my arm about halfway to my elbow..
its full of bright colors... its VERY girly... i get complements all the time...
on my other arm i have a heart locket right above my elbow, my partner has a key in the same place..
still we get complemented on it all the time..
i think when i woman dresses formal, in a sleeveless type dress, and they have tattoos showing ITS SEXY as hell...
to each their own, but I LIKE IT!!

:)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment