Friday, April 18, 2014

HELP I need a tattoo design?

Q. okay my boyfriend just got this cool samurai tattoo on his tummy i want one too but i want my samurai to be a girl... but i cant find any of them that i like i want it to be a full body shot and pretty.. can anyone help???


Answer
There is a method to customize ready tattoo designs to fit your specific needs in this free report here: http://tattooholic.com/free-tattoo-designs

Ideas please!...Tattoo help?

Q. I was recently in a tough time in my life. Just as I felt like I was at the end of my road, a total stranger told me these words. "Always move forward". I don't know why, but I took those words into deep thought and since that day I kept pushing myself in the path I wanted to go.

I have now bounced back 10 fold and just decided to get my first tattoo. I really want to get something in relations to what he said, but in a unique way.

Just seeing if anybody had any neat ideas of what to get...


Answer
Get the words tattooed ;)
or a flying bird, eagle, means you're free and independent and always fly the way u want to and never stop, eagles are strong and powerful.
could also be something like in the link below, but instead of the dog, whatever other animal or person or character and below the words that person said to you ;)
http://www.uktattoostudios.co.uk/women/dogs-bulldog-collie-puppy-general-womens-girls-tattoos-tattoo-designs-pictures-gallery4.jpg

you could get a shark as it never stops moving forward.
you could get the words you value so much written in chinese symbols.

let me know what u get ;)
Hope i helped ;)
xoxox
you could get a clock (rather weird ide, i know) but time always moves forward though
you could get your date of birth as this is when u started moving forward and something which presents life which is always moving forward.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment