Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Tattoo Popularity and Reasoning?




pookiebaby


Hey I was wondering if you can take time to answer some of my questions. I have to do a survey for class and need some people response.

How many tattoos do you have?
What is the main reason you got them?
Do ne symbolize something to you?
Do you plan on getting more in the future?
How old were you when you got your 1st tattoo?

Your answers will be greatly appreciated.



Answer
I have six tattoos. One on each ankle (two completely different designs), one on each wrist (same design, just facing opposite directions, purposely) and a chest piece that often gets counted as two separate tattoos because of the layout.

Every single one of my tattoos was done because I liked the art, and it has some special meaning to me. My ankle tattoos remind me of good times spent in Finland, and of the band that my best friends and I bonded over. The gears on my wrists are for my love of all things Steampunk and the Steampunk community. The hummingbirds on my chest piece are in loving memory of a dearly departed elderly relative who loved hummingbirds.

I plan on many more in the future. A Steampunk airship down my side. A pin up girl on my thigh (I love the pinup style). Lyrics to a song very near and dear to my heart down my other side. Something Boondock Saints related as soon as I decide what and where. A Golden Snitch for Harry Potter because I love the books and my friends and I have spent many long hours enjoying those books and movies together....the list goes on and on...

I was 19 when I got my first tattoo, 20 when I got my second, 22 when I got my third and fourth, and 23 when I got my chest piece. I'm 24 now so I'm about due for a new one....

Your favourite tattoos + least favourite tattoos?




Topcat


Just curious to know what individuals think is attractive and not attractive, personally I like small delicate tattoos on the wrist. x
And your favourite designs for women? x



Answer
For girls, I love wrists, feet, thighs and ribs :D




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment