Saturday, April 19, 2014

Need Tattoo design Ideas?




Danielle H


I want a tattoo but I need some idea's... I was wanting a rose I know that much its going to symbolize the fact that I'm a rape survivor... just wondering if anyone has some sort of idea. Also if you have some sort of saying idea to go around or through the tattoo would be nice.

Getting this tattoo is basically my way of saying that I'm tired of being scared what other people will think and that I'm not scared of the people who raped me anymore and that I am ready to stop being silent.



Answer
Great tattoo idea! You go girl!

The first thing that came to my mind were the words "Still Standing" or "The past is the past. The future is mine." Imagine that on a ribbon, scroll, or arched over a bright red rose. Kind of like these:

http://www.rose-gardening-made-easy.com/images/rosetattoo5.jpg

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiWahQ7SKmd_-l-OoMK4w58fS0iispdJWWy1iBDJjxlwNT6cVwAClThdXm_wWb-wcc-jsDMHFaVicK-RJz-sYfCKtdQ9M7W3gfYVdP8aHjfpUUNZlgFDAFMd1t3qgYDvkrD1b_iR1ilZEs/s400/dsc08788_large.jpg

http://tattoo5.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/Rose-Tattoo.jpg

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiVSUlH1V5rJDRQghAc8EgjEHF4uDg42yB2wtssXoKgt3gf2oNk2Rnv8MTTy8h415ZwZddjCorDtH5yOJwhdD2sV3TcWKzHVI6Mh0CuchLvtHjr1vPMfnIuCjVlUSIsS7BXtwIEo19yl8I/s400/%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B9%E0%B8%9B%E0%B8%A0%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%9E116.jpg

I wouldn't mind designing you something original if you'd like. Email me. shellmitchell85@yahoo.com

tattoo ideas?




justcuriou


i want to get a simple tattoo.....girl....
ideas? (no colored)



Answer
ok these are the rules of a tattoo you won't ever regret.

1. make sure it means a lot to you.
2. let the artist help draw you up something. so it's his/hers and your own design.
3. simple isn't always the best way to go.
4. make sure it's in a place you won't get tired of seeing.
5. make sure you really want that design.
6. make sure you really want a tattoo
(these aren't in order but they don't have to be because they all should be followed) :)

side story...i want a wrist tattoo but waited and got my second idea first...reason why i did that is ...the wrist is somewhere i will be seeing all the time and if i get tired of the design then it would be annoying...so what i did was put the picture that i printed on my computer monitor so i see it everyday. after a year im still not tired of it. it has so much meaning...like 10 different things...again make sure it's got meaning to it. so when i get my second tattoo i know for sure i really want it. good luck! i hope i helped :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment