Sunday, April 13, 2014

which tattoo is better?




Josie


I have wanted a tattoo for a long time but i want opinions of everyone else.
what tattoo would look better on a teenage girl; keep in mind that the tattoo will be on my ribcage.

Either a dreamcatcher like the one Miley Cyrus has OR a quote.

personally I like the dream catcher better but i don't want to get a tattoo that people find slutty or ugly. please all positive and negative comments are wanted!!



Answer
I think that the dreamcatcher would have more meaning and look prettier and the words not so much

Do you have tattoos?

Q. I don't have a single tatto, but Kat Von D is the first girl I found incredibly sexy with tattoos.


Answer
I have three:
#1 A dreamcatcher with my wifes nickname on it.
#2 A swastika with oak leaves on top and a sword vertically throught the center of it.
#3 My blood type.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment