Tuesday, June 24, 2014

behind the ear tattoo's...?




Lani


i want to get one behind my ear, but i just want to know how much it hurts...
im thinking about getting stars behind my ear... they'll start big and get smaller as they get closer to the top of my ear... probably only like three our four... what do u think?



Answer
i know two ppl with tattoos behind both their ears. they both said it was nothing painful, but the tattoo gun was just very loud.

the first girl has a tattoo of lips behind one ear and a martini drink on the other side. it symbolizes her clothing line called martini kisses designs. its actually real small and cute.

the second girl has a tattoo of the treble cleft symbol behind one ear and the bass cleft on the other side. she is a musician.

Question about my Tattoo, I hope its not serious trouble.?




funkyramon


Well, I was an idiot and I got a tattoo done in a basement,
sterelized, from what I know. The girl had a proffesional tattoo gun,
and was an apprentice,

The tattoo I got was all black, and it seems to be scabby now, but around the sides.. are a dark blue, is this a bruise.. because I have
had them for almost 2 days? or is this..The ink going under my skin
and ruining it, please help.

Im pretty scared.

thanks.



Answer
Did the person you let do this to you tell you how to take care of a tattoo properly? If it's scabby then it's getting too dry. DO NOT pick the scabs, because that can pull out some of the ink and your design will be messed up. I used Palmer's cocoa butter lotion to heal my two tattoos. It keeps them moist and is great for the skin. Just don't let it stay too wet either, or it can get infected and ooze. You need to consult a professional tattoo artist and show them what you have, so that they can tell you how to fix it. I would go to a tattoo shop with a good reputation and ask them what you can do to save your tat, and your skin, so that it doesn't look horrible after it heals.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment