Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Tattoo questions?




Cassie


So I want to get a tattoo of this design http://bandobsessedhufflepuff.tumblr.com/post/88489705643 and I have a few questions about it. I'd really appreciate a tattoo artist or someone who has multiple tattoos to help me since I have no experience in this.
First of all, I'm not entirely sure where I want to get it. I'm a girl and I'm pretty sure that plays a factor in where it hurts the most/least. I was thinking about just to the right of my belly button. I was also wondering if the size I'm thinking would be good. I want to get it about the size of a fist and I want to know if that's too big or too small for the design. Thirdly I want to know about how much it would cost to get this tattoo. I really appreciate anyone's insight on this :)



Answer
I have a tattoo sleeve. Paid about $4k for it.

I'll just be honest. That tattoo on your belly button would look ridiculous. In my OPINION, a good place for girls would be on your obliques, rib cage, or upper back.

As for the tattoo, I would recommend something more original with meaning to it. That looks like some tattoo you just found off the internet that you think is cool. I got a tattoo just because it looked cool, but I kind of regret it.

If I were you, I would incorporate your favorite memory into a tattoo, and go to a quality tattoo shop and have them design it for you. So it's original and meaningful to you.

Sleeve Ideas....?




Eternal


I was thinking about getting a sleeve when I turn 18. I had an idea of it being a music based sleeve. Like on the upper part of my arm put a microphone like what M.Shadows has. A flaming guitar pick somewhere. Music notes. Maybe a flying V guitar. I haven't really put a lot of thought into it because I have 3 more years till I turn 18. Also I wanna know if a sleeve would look good on a girl?
thanks 4eyed zombie...i've seen girls with really kickass sleeves



Answer
Sleeves on girls are awesome. I'm planning mine now and can't wait to get it done. But the important thing is that you like how the sleeves look and you need to make sure its something you want.

I think you should take all of the ideas and images you have thought about to a tattoo artist when you are ready to get the tattoo. He or she should be able to help you draw up a custom sleeve design and I'm sure it'll be something you love.

Since you are young and you have time to think about it, you can make sure this really is what you want. Good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment