Sunday, June 22, 2014

how is this quote for a girl...tattoo on ribs?




hai.


i want to get the quote :the more you suffer the more it shows you really care...

its not out of anger or anything.. i just really like the quote and its pretty truthful and meaningful.. would it be a good idea ya think?
ive already got tattoos on the other side of my ribs so ill be good =p
and no. im not changing the quote because its a song lyric.. so no no no.



Answer
I think long quotes make for ugly tattoos, regardless of what the content is. A word or two can be beautiful but once it becomes more than a couple of words it turns into just a block of text all stacked up on your body and it ends up looking ugly as sin. Proper script tattoos should be on the large side to make sure it remains legible as well and a lot of people are getting quote tattoos these days that will turn unreadable pretty quickly since the fonts they choose are so small.

What is your perception of a girl with a rib cage tattoo?




Naomi


I really love the idea of a rib cage tattoo but the only girl I know who has one 1) has it going down her crotch and 2) has a clit ring.
I want a short poem with maybe a small cluster of stars. I'm very conservative and I have 2 tattoos already that I basically forget about because I'm always covered up.
So, would a rib cage tattoo make me seem trashy? Do you think a guy would be turned off by this? (I know I shouldn't care, but I do :/)
When you think of a girl who has a rib cage tattoo what is your opinion on the type of person that girl is.
Thanks.



Answer
I have a tattoo on my rib cage and I love it! I don't think they seem trashy at all and are beautiful and a perfect way of expressing yourself! I got a quote with stars as well and I think its perfect! You wouldn't regret it...and it doesn't hurt as bad as everyone makes it seem!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment