Monday, June 23, 2014

Question regarding penile tattoos?




Bippenema


So, I was planning to tattoo the phrase "slippery when wet" on my penis, but my girlfriend didn't want me to, so I didn't. But we just broke up, so the plan's back on. I just want to see what girls would think about having sex with a guy with a tattooed penis. Would you have sex with a guy who did this?


Answer
Be prepared to have that penis our of service for quite a while while your tattoo heals hun. And I mean ALL THE WAY out of service, including self service...

While normal tattoos can take 2 to 4weeks to recover, tattoos in areas such as the genitals, underarms, and feet that are much harder to keep germ free, dirt free, sweat free, and constantly covered with the needed ointment can take considerably longer.

I'll not bother scaring you with how it's going to feel actually receiving the tattoo, since I'm sure you've contemplated it...


But take care exactly WHAT you have tattooed there. Text has a nasty way of blurring and getting splotchy and unreadable with age. And you're already putting it on a skin surface that isn't exactly smooth as a baby's bottom even when erect. How is that tattoo going to look when you aren't hard is a question to ask yourself?
All I'm saying is: Do you really want a woman to wonder what the heck that strange blob on your shaft is in 5 or 10 years?


Oh, and to the original question... A tattooed pecker isn't what gets me into bed with a man, it's his personality. It doesn't impress me, so I wouldn't care either way.

Reasonable tattoo ideas?




Collin


Hey I am going to be turning 18 soon, and am fairly muscled. Some friends of mine (boys and girls) said that I would look good in a tattoo. I was wondering if anyone new some good traditional designs, or half sleeve designs (I think that's what they are called. It's where there is a sleeve tattoo only on your upper arm.) I don't want any of those stupid forehead tattoos. Upper-back and arm tattoos are mostly what I am looking for. At one point I thought subdermal implants would bee cool like a very small star on my wrist, until I looked up on YouTube how they do them haha. Tattoos that would fit me are intense ones, ones that have music (guitar), or artistic and complex designs, even traditional designs. I also have one last question. I have been doing a lot of research and watching many tattooing videos, and noticed that there is substantial bleeding when the tattoo artist uss his first tool. I am not worried about pain, just curious if there are two items a tattoo artist uses. Lastly do tattoo artists generally let you go in and inspect where they will work their art in advance, as well as their portfolio? I really don't want to end up with a turd on my arm...

Thank you so much
I would also like a pain level on area from 1-10 like I heard that your sides and side/middle abdominal hurt. I heard it hurts even more when you have visible abdomens.



Answer
Ah, the 'I just turned 18!' tat. I've got one myself and, granted, what I'm about to tell you will sound kind of hypocritical, but whatever you choose to get, START SMALL. A week after my 18th birthday I trotted down to my local tattoo shop and got a HUGE chest piece done. Set me back over $500 (come to find out, the place is a rip, however, their work is VERY good) Now that I'm a bit older and would like like more tats, the only thing I regret about what I have (stars swirled in the electro-magnetic spectrum across my chest) is the placement and how big it is. Now, when I consider adding to it, my new artist (actually, a friend of mine who just happens to tattoo) and I have to compromise.

That being said, do whatever feels right.
1. When checking out an artist or shop, have a look at the artist's portfolio and if you're not feeling *super* unique, check out the flash wall. No shame in that and a lot of reputable shops will actually customize the flash art to your liking. Obviously, you're going to check out how clean the place is and how reasonable their prices are, right? Of course. I just got a large puzzle piece, fully colored, across my whole foot for $60. Take that as a reference. The more detail and colors used, the more the tattoo will cost. No shame in comparing shops and artists either. Be patient and find what works for you.

2. Placement- Chest? Walk in the park for me. A lot of people would agree. IF IT IS CLOSE TO THE HEART, THE HEALING PROCESS TENDS TO BE EASIER AND LESS PAINFUL. However, the FURTHER AWAY from the heart, the more intense the pain (especially afterward, if you're a 'bigger' person) during and after, due to circulation. These places (like my foot) have a tendency to heal slower and be prone to infection. FEET, SIDES, UNDERARMS (bicep or forearm, underneath it) ARE TENDER. These areas, to most people HURT. My chest TICKLED compared to my foot.

3. So if you're looking for the 'No pain' zones, try to get something on your bicep or any muscle-y area. For your first tattoo, avoid doing large pieces (think things out a bit, if you want sleeves, you don't want a gigantic piece on your bicep that's going to mess up your sleeve later.) AND, BUY A BOTTLE OF BACTINE (OR STOREBRAND.) Should have Lidocaine in it. Some shops carry it and will either charge you for it or only spray you once if you're hurting. No shame in pain. If you're squirming, that just makes things hard on them, so it's best to bring your own. Spray the area down every 20 mins or so. This won't mess anything up, and I admittedly did it for my foot.

4. As for designs, other than what I said about flash art and checking portfolios, if you find an ACTUAL TATTOO ARTIST (and honestly, you don't want someone who just stencils), they can draw out anything you can dream up. Think of things you know you will never change you mind about. Stars, in my case, are never going to be something I'm going to regret in the future. They're damn stars. Hah. And YES, IF THEY DON'T LET YOU CALL OR COME IN TO INSPECT, DON'T GO THERE. No shop should have anything to hide.

Good luck! I hope to see some awesome work in the future on you and if you have any other tattoo questions, feel free to message me.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment